Comparison of Bioquant laser NS and Bioquant LED - case study and its summary
The research was performed on the same strain of probands using the same methodology as in the first research on the LED device. This research on the NS device was added by patients with covid diagnosis, patients with degenerative brain disease and athletes. The advantages were that the original strain of probands (20) could also subjectively assess the effects of LED / NS in comparable types of training.
How are LEDs and NS different?
1) Bioquant NS has a faster onset of action than LEDs by at least 1 minute in general. The effects are subjectively perceived after only 5 minutes
2) During the transition between ALFA training (calming down - the proband is asleep at 10Hz) and subsequent high GAMA (40Hz -50 Hz) stimulation immediately after each other for 12 min stimulation - there is a very rapid change in physiological state after only 4 minutes LED after up to 8 or more minutes for two stimulations immediately after each other), regardless of the age category of men and women. The higher efficiency of the Bioquant NS Laser is noticeable here. Emotionally in probands, the effectiveness of the NS device is also clearly accentuated by the significantly shorter time when they feel their physiological change, which is characterized by everyone, as a feeling of refreshment.
This feeling was similar when switching from Alpha to Beta 1. However, it is perceived as less pleasant and more invasive.
3) The oxygenation of the SpO2 blood by the laser is faster according to the measured values in all probands already in the middle of the total stimulation time, up to the values of 98/99.
4) In degenerative diseases Parkinson's, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer's, the efficiency of the NS device is demonstrably higher than in the LED device. All subjects experienced better cognitivity and the ability to communicate after only 12 minutes. However, in these diseases, it is expedient to selectively add extra stimulation after 2 minutes. There will be further improvement.
5) The laser has shown high efficacy in tinnitus and non-specific headaches. Here, the headaches are alleviated as early as 6 minutes after the start of stimulation. According to the subjective feelings of the probends, the tinnitus improves by 50% to 70% without further medication after 7 days of stimulation twice a day at a frequency of 40 Hz for 15 minutes. and effective. Higher frequencies from 60Hz have already selectively caused headaches. Overall, the NS device is rated as faster with higher efficiency.
6) For the IRelax device, the measured values for all probends showed an average increase in relaxation and an overall improvement in stress relief and an increase in optimization of modalities by more than 30% on average after stimulations. The highest difference recorded for one proband was 44%.
7) All probands also perceived a longer effect, up to 20% of the NC device with all types of stimulations.
8) In probands diagnosed with ADHD, ADD, slowed pace of work, burnout syndrome, there were faster changes and optimization of brain activity.
9) In probands who have undergone covid, the device is highly effective not only, as a device for increasing SpO2 and for a milder course of the disease. It is intended for everyone who needs to optimize brain activity after an illness. Everyone who has suffered covid also has changes in EEG and QEEG without any symptoms.
10) Athletes use the NS device to get to the FLOW state faster, which is key for sports performance.
11) In sports, the device for gymnastics, athletics, football, hockey, tennis was tested. - all probands have a clear positive evaluation in the field of matches and training, but also regeneration after training in comparison with the LED device. In particular, it is the onset of action of the device, which is faster and shorter stimulation times can be used in athletes
Overall, the NS device was rated as more efficient and user-friendly than LEDs, not only due to increased efficiency, but also longer exposure time after stimulation (individual).